WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally wore this for pics today and thought I would post them for ya'll to see :-! Hey Sjors it's a DW003-4V just like yours b-)b-)b-)

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Sjors will like this, indeed. :)

Very nice, Handie. Congrats on your growing family. :-!
Again very nice. I like it. anymore where you got yours :-!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Nice catch! Congrats on getting that one.

Haha, I think if the rest of us WUS members put our G's together, we would almost rival Sjors' collection (with the key word here being almost).

:-!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Again very nice. I like it. anymore where you got yours :-!
No he had the yellow one and the red one. The seller is on ebay his tag is websbestdeals. he doesn't normally have watches but I just happened to check on day and POW he had both of them...I had just been given a check for my anniversary and told to use on something I would like and not pay bills with it so I bought these and one more that I have yet to take pictures of... I do know that Yahoo Japan has them all the time. That is where I bought my 2nd one.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys... It's growing slowly but it is growing. This is the first red one that I have owned... I really like it:-!:-! My wife was like WOW that's bright! b-)b-)b-)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very cool watch, what do you think of the plastic buckle?
Well the original yellow watch that I have is like 10 years old or something and I never had an issue with the buckle. I had the keeper break and I managed to fit a rather stretchy one over the buckle but then the strap itself broke where it holds the buckle. I've never heard of any problems so I think they are ok and because it's smooth and rounded it gets snagged on stuff less often.

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Thanks guys... It's growing slowly but it is growing. This is the first red one that I have owned... I really like it:-!:-! My wife was like WOW that's bright! b-)b-)b-)
What prices do you normally see them going for :roll:

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Nice one Handieeee, great collection of vintages you're getting now! :-!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What prices do you normally see them going for :roll:
The red one i bought for 36 plus 5 shipping. The yellow ones I have seen for 15.50 like the one I just bought to 50 like the second one I bought in my triplets. The first one was a gift so... It's a pretty big range but they normally go for the 30s somewhere unless they are a limited edition in which case they normally go in the 50s ususally.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So that's why I keep losing those auctions......

:-d
your safe now I wont' be bidding for awhile:-!:-!:-! unless...:-x:-x:-x
:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d

1 - 15 of 15 Posts