WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1895 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Same reason I got mine. Same reaction - love it.

Only thing I would change is to make the shroud cut-outs a bit bigger and/or make the bezel grippier. I find the bezel more difficult to turn than I’d like sometimes, especially with wet/greasy fingers. I got the Solar Tuna today and its bezel cut-outs are 15 minutes long (12-15 & 30-45) compared to the Digi Tuna’s smaller 10 minutes (05-15 & 35-45) and its bezel detents are more aggressive. This makes the bezel much easier to turn. Love the look of the SBEP001 - it’s stealthy and a bit ‘other’, different to the rest of the herd.

A5A6796D-D297-4B30-B340-0D6FBC850F44.jpeg

I’ve been wanting a Suunto/Protrek in the case for a while. Being a Seiko fan, I jumped in without hesitation. Zero regrets, love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Well, since the TiN Tuna isn't released yet, I don't understand how anyone would be able to comment on it. Nice photoshop mock-up btw, it really looks like you're wearing the TiN Tuna!
At least the SEIKO Anemone exists so I guess that subject okay to discuss.

Wait a month until the TiN Tuna is released then you'll get some real pictures +_+ can't wait!

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
What about the SRPA83.. Does it fit in here or does it belong to the Monster family? I feel so ashamed for even referring to it as a Tuna... 🤡🤡

Sent from my K92 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 1895 Posts