WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1821 - 1840 of 1895 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Just picked up a 497. Really nice watch. Put it on a NATO but also picked up a Seiko straight vent for it.
My go to hard duty watch was as G Shock GW5000 but this may replace it as I like an analog dial

I wish the Arnie reissue was closer to this size as this wears like I remember the original Arnie. I tried to love the reissue but found it too big to wear at work.

View attachment 15471798
Just picked up a 497. Really nice watch. Put it on a NATO but also picked up a Seiko straight vent for it.
My go to hard duty watch was as G Shock GW5000 but this may replace it as I like an analog dial

I wish the Arnie reissue was closer to this size as this wears like I remember the original Arnie. I tried to love the reissue but found it too big to wear at work.

View attachment 15471798
I agree on Arnie reissue. Between large size and much larger push buttons it’s a bit much for me.
I really love the tech and features Seiko put into it though.

·
Registered
Doxa 300T Pro / Bulova Lunar Pilot Black / Seiko PADI SNE499 / Seiko PADI Arnie / Enoksen DeepDive
73 Posts
Modded mine with blue engineer and blue steel shroud. I like it. Was going to go normal stainless but then thought..."Hang on, how many blue watches do I have compared to normal stainless?"

1821 - 1840 of 1895 Posts