WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1841 - 1860 of 1895 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
sne498 on a Seiko OEM strap from an snzg007 . . . can’t remember what strap I pilfered the Black Seiko pin-buckle from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
guys, does anybody know the solar tuna shroud screws size marking? how to search them in the aftermarket? Is it M2.5x3.5 with .45 thread ?

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
I think these "Urban" / "Street" models need there own thread. The dark Blue version (SBDY073) of this series looks exquisite. But seeing as how green is so "in" currently & it's spring in my land of pine trees, I had to go Green! (SBDY075) Both available through Seiya Japan --

Hang in there "Seikonut1967". Put it in perspective.Try a different strap. These are real gems. I too was taken by the illusion of size, due to the smaller dial. It's all one sees against the steel shroud. In a watch box it looks small. It was off putting for my 7" wrist on receipt, but I threw a nato on it and I'm ordering some straps I like for it. I really am falling for this one....

Borrowed pic from owner "dt75"

·
Registered
158 Posts
Guess what I got coming!!!! First Seiko for me. Hope it looks as good as I hope it will. I am a sucker for polar dials and that little flash of red...oh my. I wanted a bit of bling and the simplicity of solar for every day wear and something that was not an actual tuna can on my 6.75 inch wrist. Something to wear to the beach (Sardina!!!) if we ever get to travel again. The STBR series are 42mm and with the short lug to lug are supposed wear well on smaller wrists vs their regular tunas. Fingers crossed. Coming from Japan....NIB/NOS.
STBR033.jpg

1841 - 1860 of 1895 Posts