WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
541 - 560 of 12511 Posts

·
6,961 Posts
Here is mine from 2 weeks ago. Just figured out you need tapatalk to upload a pic. I have misalignment at 6 & 5 o clock. The watch is so beautiful that it does not matter to me. Runs about 2 sec a day slow. Got mine at Time Zone in Costa Mesa. Well i guess I didn't nt have enough posts to be able to upload a picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats Dav25!!! & welcome to the forum:-!

Cheers
Shannon

·
Registered
316 Posts
Here is mine from 2 weeks ago. Just figured out you need tapatalk to upload a pic. I have misalignment at 6 & 5 o clock. The watch is so beautiful that it does not matter to me. Runs about 2 sec a day slow. Got mine at Time Zone in Costa Mesa. Well i guess I didn't nt have enough posts to be able to upload a picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum. Maybe try posting a picture on instagram and linking to it. We would love to see a photo.

My 777 was scheduled for delivery Monday but I got a weather delay notification.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Just picked up a 775 to go with my 779. What do you guys think of the bracelet? I mean quality wise it's excellent, but I find it heavy and bulky, almost to the point where I'm not comfortable wearing it. Contrasted to a super oyster or something, it seems to have a lot more mass and I don't think I care for that.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Amazing and very realistic pictures, gives a real good impression of how they would look (considering I have not seen them yet!)

Any chance of a wristshot? Or a bodyshot from farther away? I am considering getting the Blue/Red pepsi because I already have tons of Black Dial-ed or Black Bezel-ed watches and divers. Something like this:
IMG_28788.jpg Photo by zs3889 | Photobucket

Great looking watch! Cheers!
Thanks very much. I'll see what I can do :)

·
6,961 Posts
The new bracelet only tapers to 20mm. Not the typical 18mm Seiko's usually taper to...hence the extra weight.

Cheers
Shannon

·
Registered
553 Posts
Checking in with mine. The finishing in the dial and case is really a significant step up from an 007/009. And the strap is super comfy.

·
Registered
6,244 Posts
Absolutely in love with this watch. Unfortunately my wrist is only 6 inches wide. Does anybody has a photo on a 6 inches wrist?

I am ready to pull the trigger on it but I am too worried about receiving it and finding out that it is too big for me.
The cushion case of the watch allows it to "wear small" and sit well on any wrist. If a SKX007 can fit you then this one will also.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
It's been a few days, no problems really. if I had to look for a nitpick, it would be that i'm not huge on the super smooth hi-polish of the bezel. it's not in the realm of slippery or anything but it'd be a bit more functional if either the tooling had deeper/sharper/grippier grooves to grip, and/or had more of a brushed finish. that and it's just a little blingy, but it's not a big deal. SKX's had the same issue but at least it was grippier.

like i said... a nitpick!

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Amazing and very realistic pictures, gives a real good impression of how they would look (considering I have not seen them yet!)

Any chance of a wristshot? Or a bodyshot from farther away? I am considering getting the Blue/Red pepsi because I already have tons of Black Dial-ed or Black Bezel-ed watches and divers. Something like this:
IMG_28788.jpg Photo by zs3889 | Photobucket

Great looking watch! Cheers!
Here you go my friend. Wrist shot as requested.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist

My wrist is 7.5"

Some other shots celebrating my new found love :-

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Watch accessory Fashion accessory Watch Strap Brand

Zipper Fashion accessory Metal

541 - 560 of 12511 Posts