WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
561 - 580 of 12511 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,089 Posts
Checking in with mine. The finishing in the dial and case is really a significant step up from an 007/009. And the strap is super comfy.

You smacked it against something? Ouch!

·
Registered
553 Posts
You smacked it against something? Ouch!
??

Nope. Some red sauce near the pip thanks to cooking dinner if that is what you were referring to.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Anybody know how many post i need before im allowed to show a picture of my awesome 775 ?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38,351 Posts
Still enjoying mine and trying different straps on it. I am a canvas fan and it'll always be my favorite but this watch is made for natos, which also works better for pool, beach, water sports...
I'll probably put it back on canvas soon but I really like it on this ToxicNato with the squared hardware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah

·
Registered
38,351 Posts
??

Nope. Some red sauce near the pip thanks to cooking dinner if that is what you were referring to.
The pic makes it look scratched up on the bezel... And dirty :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah

·
Registered
38,351 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,089 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,089 Posts
Anybody know how many post i need before im allowed to show a picture of my awesome 775 ? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not sure, 50? Anyone? They instituted that due to some past issues, I believe. Welcome aboard, it will go by quick.

Reactions: Shootist

·
6,961 Posts
this watch is made for natos
+1 Brice!!! Looks killer IMO! I'm so glad Seiko decided to drill the lugs:-! Now I have to order more NATO's :)

Cheers
Shannon

·
6,961 Posts
I was planning on leaving mine on the stock strap, but that pic just put me over the top. Looks like mine will be on a NATO.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
Thanks Shootist:-!

Yep, like Brice said, these are made for NATO's!

Cheers
Shannon

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
I've literally not worn another watch since getting my 779 and now 775. These are highly, highly addictive. Can't place it or put my finger on it, but these watches are simply a home run, despite my couple of small nitpicks.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I really love this watch but it doesn't meet my rule where the minute and seconds hand should reach the markers

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
6,961 Posts
I've literally not worn another watch since getting my 779 and now 775. These are highly, highly addictive. Can't place it or put my finger on it, but these watches are simply a home run, despite my couple of small nitpicks.
Agreed! There's something magical about these Bad Boys:-!

I think I've taken 500 photos in the last 10 days :-d

Cheers
Shannon

561 - 580 of 12511 Posts