WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
7901 - 7920 of 12499 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
SRP775K1 back in stock on Ernest Jones website.

£239.00 less 10% using voucher code EXTRA10

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks for sharing this, I've just jumped on the offer. I was torn between this and the 777 but it looks like my decision has been made.

Slightly concerned about Craig90s post above now though!

Edit: Have just received shipping confirmation, so it looks like they are in stock. Just need to find a rubber strap for it now.

·
Premium Member
7,384 Posts
first 2 turtles arrived yesterday......save the ocean JDM and a gilt 775.

Been a distant fan of the 775 for a while, but never pulled the trigger....then the save the ocean came out and figured - why not?

Arrived as you see, 775 on bracelet and STO on rubber.....quickly fixed that, with the 775 on an ISO (then Uncle Seiko) and the STO on the bracelet - as it should be!

Just love the vintage vibe of the gilt 775, particularly on the waffle strap.
The STO is amazing, simply amazing.

Pics below.

Also snagged a previously loved PADI turtle for under $200US that should be here in a few days.

Pics.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Blue Wrist Analog watch Wrist Watch accessory Watch Fashion accessory Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory Analog watch Watch Wrist Watch accessory Fashion accessory Analog watch Watch Blue Watch accessory Cobalt blue

·
Registered
677 Posts
Super nice turtles. Free candies too...

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

7901 - 7920 of 12499 Posts