WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
12181 - 12200 of 12500 Posts

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
@timetellinnoob this is AWESOME!!! Definitely the most amazing turtle I've ever seen. I'm in love

@Seiko please, what are you waiting for?

My Padi Mod got jealous

View attachment 16026253
thanks! i had it done (i should get the gear to do this stuff and practice), but basically only had the crystal and the day/date changed. super simple but i feel it also changes the watch a bit.

i had the crystal with the date magnifier put on another turtle; i don't hate it, but after wanting to switch the day/date to black, it made a certain amount of sense to change the date magnifier out too.

·
Registered
369 Posts
a month ago, I had no ideas what a domed crystal was, and I can tell right away, that’s one right there!
Is it one of the double done ones? First I’ve seen a photo like yours, it almost has the look, like a normal crystal looks, when you view it from the side in water ?
I like the coin side bezel too. Great watch. I dig the second hands on the Williard, wish the turtle had those. Wear it in good health!

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
a month ago, I had no ideas what a domed crystal was, and I can tell right away, that’s one right there!
Is it one of the double done ones? First I’ve seen a photo like yours, it almost has the look, like a normal crystal looks, when you view it from the side in water ?
I like the coin side bezel too. Great watch. I dig the second hands on the Williard, wish the turtle had those. Wear it in good health!
Thanks for the kind words.

It's a Crystal Times "Mother of All Domes", riding about 9mm proud of the case. Really difficult to photograph without glare interfering from somewhere. It also magnifies the dial which allows reading the date a bit easier.
dP
Watch Analog watch Rectangle Silver Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Silver Body jewelry Watch accessory

12181 - 12200 of 12500 Posts