WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

@@@ The turtle thread @@@@

3M views 14K replies 2K participants last post by  MarMar3690 
#1 ·
Anyone want to post their turtle here, be it new, old, extinct, they seem tobe too many threads on it. Just a thought.

#4 ·
Anybody know what is the price for these turtles ? Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Price??? LOL!!! Where the heck can you find one in the US? I live in the Tampa area. We just had a new Seiko store (yes the WHOLE store) built with a giant Seiko sign out front. The only watches they have are cheap battery powered quartz. I would love to try on one of these "turtles " on. I think they look cool. The good news is there are a few GS's here.

Sweet piece jkchua.

Reactions: tgsavel
#15 ·
just finished modding my old 6309-7040. Still needs a proper bezel insert and likely a new crystal because this one is a bit scratched.

#24 ·
Mine just arrived from Malaysia. The strap is an absolute dust magnet, but it is a stunning watch. Here's a comparison shot next to my 007:

#33 · (Edited)
So stoked I'll actually be able to see them in the flesh. Of course I'll have to pick perfect specimens:-d Hopefully Sears will receive the Pepsi & the Blue as well.

Cheers
Shannon

#34 ·

1978ish. Got new hands and dial in the 1980's, had its first overhaul 11 months ago. Actually, it needed it about two years ago. So make that 1978-2013 for its first run of service free operation. Had Jack do the overhaul, he put in a new sapphire crystal (mine looked like a beaver gnawed on it). Also got a new insert. The face and hands were so crumbly though, that I couldn't stand it, and just bit the bullet for new face and hands, doing something completely different..... And it gets regular wear!

#49 ·
Where does it say that? Says "sold by: Sears" on the sales page, and in the cart for me?

#221 ·
I am still waiting for the reasonable parallel import to come in, then I getting all four .
Well... what can i say... we're on the same boat, waiting to nab the four turtles swimming from Japan to this little warm and cozy island along the equator!!!
Duh... i guess will have to wait for the J-Turtles for a period of 6 mths or so... due to that long distance from Japan... Ever seen Finding Nemo?

#54 ·
Go to Sears through befrugal for 6% cashback, and "watches10", saves an additional few dollars off over the other code.

Reactions: shelfcompact