WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1241 - 1260 of 1305 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,409 Posts
I am becoming their biggest fan, which isn't easy when you live in the UK, and they so rarely become available. I once owned the retrospect, but ended up finding it bit chunky, but now own these two
Those look very nice indeed. I like that "Contrail". You know "Watch Gecko" 🇬🇧 on your side carries Nodus. So hopefully it will be easier to support your habit ;)

Nodus in UK

Reactions: kpjimmy

·
Registered
398 Posts
Those look very nice indeed. I like that "Contrail". You know "Watch Gecko" 🇬🇧 on your side carries Nodus. So hopefully it will be easier to support your habit ;)

Nodus in UK
They do keep a few, but I prefer to buy a good used one. The Contrail I recently bought was less than half the full retail price, and is pretty much mint

·
Premium Member
5,409 Posts
Can anyone shine any light on how well the Sector series watches wear on a nato? Just curious, as the shape of the lugs, and spring bar placement seem different with these. Thanks!
What makes you say that? There looks to be plenty of space between spring bar & case. Just the style & type of watch begs for Natos. I’d expect you’re good on that front.

·
Registered
4 Posts
What makes you say that? There looks to be plenty of space between spring bar & case. Just the style & type of watch begs for Natos. I’d expect you’re good on that front.
I agree - distance from spring bar to case seems fine. My thought was that it looks like the lug holes might be higher up than normal - but that could just be an illusion due to the shape of the lugs from the side. So I was just curious. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
I agree - distance from spring bar to case seems fine. My thought was that it looks like the lug holes might be higher up than normal - but that could just be an illusion due to the shape of the lugs from the side. So I was just curious. Thanks!
I wear all my Nodus watches on straps, including Natos. There's no difference than any other watches out their IMO. It doesn't look off or odd to me.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I knew these were coming. Oh my! They’re exquisite. Now what do I do. 😄
EXACTLY.
The CW bronze blue looks very good.
These Nodus bronze blue (& green) look very good too.
Truthfully, I may sit both of these offerings out,
but it's a hard decision.
---
Also, some extra expenses...and an already pretty complete collection,
make it a harder decision.

·
Premium Member
5,409 Posts
EXACTLY.
The CW bronze blue looks very good.
These Nodus bronze blue (& green) look very good too.
Truthfully, I may sit both of these offerings out,
but it's a hard decision.
---
Also, some extra expenses...and an already pretty complete collection,
make it a harder decision.
WISe words “watchman600” 🤔

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
RD, I caught that WISe spelling ;)
You can just call me watchman or WM. It's too formal to use my "last name too".

Reactions: Riddim Driven
1241 - 1260 of 1305 Posts