WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

601 - 620 of 760 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #603 ·
Do the HHs always linger like this?
I never tried for one before.
There was still a HH2 in stock up until a month ago. I think they went to whole sale since Stitches and Buckles had a few in stock too.

I don't think they've ever been big immediate sellers but they will go eventually.

·
Registered
12,806 Posts
I don't think they've ever been big sellers like the Makos and the Swordfish s. Elshan also said this is a bigger batch than usual to give people more time before buying one instead of them selling out on day 1.
That’s a good move.

Nice to hear the batch sizes are increasing. Man Zelos have been moving fast of late.

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
I don't think they've ever been big sellers like the Makos and the Swordfish s. Elshan also said this is a bigger batch than usual to give people more time before buying one instead of them selling out on day 1.
Doesn't seem like he made a lot of the burnt orange, sold out before I could check out and I was there at exactly 11 am when ordering opened.... Got the blue meteorite to go with my titanium meteorite HH.

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #607 ·
After looking to buy a SS HH2 I decided to go with the blue meteorite HH3. Last couple used watches I got ended up going directly to service so I figured screw it and bought one.

Nothing has compared to the blue meteorite on my bronze SF42 so we'll see how this dial looks.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
After looking to buy a SS HH2 I decided to go with the blue meteorite HH3. Last couple used watches I got ended up going directly to service so I figured screw it and bought one.

Nothing has compared to the blue meteorite on my bronze SF42 so we'll see how this dial looks.
Looks like the red snuck into sold out status over the weekend.

601 - 620 of 760 Posts