WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

621 - 640 of 760 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #636 ·
Not as nice as your shots but I captured my dial nicely just then. Love this watch so much.
Is there any patina on the case yet? It looks fresh! Mine has darkened and it goes great on the brown leather. Really a solid combo with the dial!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Is there any patina on the case yet? It looks fresh! Mine has darkened and it goes great on the brown leather. Really a solid combo with the dial!
I got mine second hand, it did have patina but I wanted to freshen it up so it was all mine. Chucked it in some lemon juice. The patina it had when I got it was actually really nice though. Is your bezel stiffer than the regular Zelos? I don't think the guy before me ever really wore it so my bezel is pretty stiff. I turn it all the time but at some points I need to hold it like I'm opening a bottle to turn it, any tips?

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #638 ·
Funny you mention that. I just sold the other one I had and I put it side by side with mine and the bezels were the exact same in bezel action after the one I bought loosened up. I actually dabbed small amount of oil in there and it really helped.

Initially it was super tight but got to the exact same resistance as mine.

621 - 640 of 760 Posts