WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

741 - 760 of 760 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
I'd say so ;)

I really like green, red, orange and white but they just don't work with my attire. I've had several gray dial watches because I really really like how they look but they don't work on me.

I live near the coast so the blue does remind me of the water and it's kind of a comfort thing for me when i'm out sweating my butt off.
What about teal, Zelos does teal so well and it's a blue'ish shade?

Teal MoP would look really cool.

·
Premium Member
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #742 ·
What about teal, Zelos does teal so well and it's a blue'ish shade?

Teal MoP would look really cool.
My wife has 2 Teal Zelos and they are amazing. I almost got the Teal HH3 but I really want to see the blue meteorite dial. If I end up not liking it i'll either trade it off or get a Teal HH3 if they are still available.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I'd say so ;)

I really like green, red, orange and white but they just don't work with my attire. I've had several gray dial watches because I really really like how they look but they don't work on me.

I live near the coast so the blue does remind me of the water and it's kind of a comfort thing for me when i'm out sweating my butt off.
I have mostly blue and black dialed watches too.
It's fun to have some other colors represented as well,
for when the mood strikes.
I have a couple of greys, a couple of greens, a white
(maybe I will get another white),
and looking forward to getting a Halios Seaforth PURPLE
(though it's only a rumor now).
Colors are fun. I almost got a Direnzo Eclipse red (but went for the blue instead).

Reactions: TheCowWatcher

·
Registered
698 Posts
Anyone still waiting on a Hammerhead order? Ordered mine 5 weeks ago and haven’t heard anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
104 Posts
Quick Question for the Zelos repeat buyers: I just picked up a used Blacktip in Desert Sand (love it) and a slightly smaller Ocean Blue Horizon in 39mm (Love it). I'm trying to decide on a Swordfish but my big question is this: Is the desert grey basically the same (or close enough to count) to the Desert Sand on the blacktip? Hard to tell from the various shots out there.

Thank You!

·
Premium Member
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #754 ·
Quick Question for the Zelos repeat buyers: I just picked up a used Blacktip in Desert Sand (love it) and a slightly smaller Ocean Blue Horizon in 39mm (Love it). I'm trying to decide on a Swordfish but my big question is this: Is the desert grey basically the same (or close enough to count) to the Desert Sand on the blacktip? Hard to tell from the various shots out there.

Thank You!
It may be the same with just the different color. Haven't seen one posted on the wrist yet so I would be curious to see myself.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I don't know the answer to your specific question,
but I think you will love the swordfish. That's my favorite model by far...
and I have 4 of them.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well let's all find out together, shall we? I decided to jump on the Swordfish in orange/Grey because..well....I didn't have anything quite like it in that colorway in the watch box and the price was right.
When I get it in-hand I'll send up a wrist-shot. I do not consider this "buying another watch I don't need", I consider this a valuable give-back to humanity and the watch community specifically who may also be asking this same question.

History will remember this (edited: NOBLE, SELFLESS) gesture ...... :D

·
Premium Member
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #759 ·
Yup i'm in love. Was super hesitant at first and slight buyers remorse when I thought the Teal would be better for my collection but I was wrong.

Super comfortable for my wrist, the lume is spot on, the bracelet balances it out compared to my bronze HH2.

Cause we love pictures
20210617_133258.jpg
20210617_133328.jpg
20210617_133310.jpg
20210617_133239.jpg
20210617_133349.jpg
20210617_133455.jpg

741 - 760 of 760 Posts