I am glad to hear from you !
Please see answers to your questions below:
1) Time of delivery of the first watches since the payments (intended as the needed amount for the minimum quantity). Carlo told me that the time is 2 months, it is right?
The general delivery time for such order as we develop now with you consists of several steps. Let me explain you more exactly these steps so you better understand why I think that it will be about 2 months.
1. Collecting individual payments from each customer via CCNow (payment processing company for PayPal and credit cards payment we use for online orders): as I previously explained to Carlo Nicolucci it is possible and we are ready to do it but it will be little more complicated and longer than receiving one single payment because there are defined by CCNow times for transfer of collected money to us and they take place only 2 times per month. So there is approx. 2 week delay before we can have funds on our bank account after customer actually paid online. This is done by CCnow for fraud protection and unfortunately we can not make this process faster.
We also work with 2Checkout.com but they have approx. the same schedule of payments to merchants. You may ask why we can not accept PayPal directly ? This is because PayPal do not allow so far for accounts registered by Russians to collect money - we can only send money via PayPal. So we have to use for collection PayPal and other payments such companies as CCNow or 2Checkout or we also have partners in USA - Western Bid Inc. But they all take extra commission unfortunately. CCNow is most acceptable with 6 % rate.
2. After we collected individual payments and received funds to bank account we transfer them to Vostok in Chistopol immediately and this is not really long but in any case will take 3-4 working days.
3. Vostok watch factory promises to produce this order in 2-3 weeks after payment received and prototype is ready but from my long term experience dealing with them I know that various extra delays are likely so more realistic time is 3-4 weeks.
4. We receive shipment from Vostok with watches ( it will also take time about 5-7 days from Chistopol to St. Petersburg where we are located ) and start to make personal engravings on each watch - this will also take several days at least.
5 We post watches after checking that everything is ok to individual customers in different countries. Shipping will be done mostly via registered airmail with tracking No. - usually takes 2 weeks from Russia to any location worldwide. To some countries (UK, Germany, Italy it is better that we post from Finland so that customers do not have to pay VAT, duty etc.) so time in post is usually faster from Finland but anyway it will be extra time for delivery from Russia to Finland so the same about 2 weeks.
2) About the definitive prototype. Before the production of the watch, we need to know how will be the final result, so we want a prototype, or a pic of the first watch produced (no computer graphic, please).
I already discussed this point with Vostok watch factory and they promised to provide photos of first watch produced.
3) What types of fonts can be engraved on the caseback, and how many letters.
Our plan so far that engraving will be done manually by very qualified engravers here so virtually anything can be done and any fonts can be used but we will need to have extra conversation about this and may be define just several possible styles/fonts because in other case it may become too complicated to handle for 150 watches and take much longer time. Number of letters is limited by the size of font you chose only - it will not affect the cost much if 9 or 12 letters will be engraved for example.
4) Type of box. We want plastic box, no cardboard boxes.
As I already confirmed to Carlo Nicolucci - yes they will all come in Vostok standard plactic boxes blue or black color with Vostok logo on the box. ( I can send you example pictures if you would like ).
5) Main data of your company - bank, address, etc.
I work since 2001 in this business. I mainly deal with online sales via www.RussianWatch.net
and on eBay.
I also work with small wholesale and drop shipping orders with some regular partners in Spain and UK.
In Russia I registered as private entrepreneur ( not requires company registration ) in St. Petersburg.
I also have close partnership with local wholesale watch company located in St. Petersburg - "Gals" LLC - they mainly deal with Vostok, Molnija and Record watches and supply me and other retail sellers and offline shops in Russia and abroad.
My contact and business registration details in Russia:
Novocherkassky St. 47- 2 - 90
St. Petersburg 195196,
Tel: + 7 812 776-20-84
Fax: + 7 812 373-51-00
Mob Tel: +7 921 920-94-94
Traveller Mob Tel : + 372 595 08 323
My local business partner for wholesale:
Basseynaya St. 53 -4
St. Petersburg 192281, Russia
(bank data hidden on the forum)