WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

241 - 260 of 10070 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I really considered the RM but I preferred the 300 in the end because of the sportier look and the WR which makes it a true allrounder.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Just got my MK II Speedy, had the bracelet sized and I'm in love. This is my first proper watch purchase and I can already tell. This one isn't leaving my collection ever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Good luck with that! We all say that too often lol. My vintage one says hi :) hopefully we can both keep this rare promise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
523 Posts
Thanks Ken, yes indeed the 300MC has to go cause it looks like a hockey puck on my small wrist. The LE wears a lot smaller and is perfect for me.
I’m still surprised that I can wear the 300MC with its 41mm and the RMLE with its 38mm on my 8” wrist. But I’m very tempted to sell the 300MC and replace it with a Seamaster LE. Time will tell...

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
My wrist is 6.2“ so the LE clearly makes sense for me. The small and less shiny bezel makes a huge difference compared to the 300MC. The bracelet is also less blingy with the brushed centre links, and I prefer the new endlinks as well. As you prefer smaller watches the LE is definitely worth a try.

PS: there are some comparison pics 300MC/300LE in the trilogy owners thread and in the trilogy thread over at omegaforums. They show the difference between the two quite well.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
My wrist is 6.2“ so the LE clearly makes sense for me. The small and less shiny bezel makes a huge difference compared to the 300MC. The bracelet is also less blingy with the brushed centre links, and I prefer the new endlinks as well. As you prefer smaller watches the LE is definitely worth a try.

PS: there are some comparison pics 300MC/300LE in the trilogy owners thread and in the trilogy thread over at omegaforums. They show the difference between the two quite well.

This story is a very similar scenario to this one ....

241 - 260 of 10070 Posts