WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

421 - 440 of 10572 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
How come, Mike?
Last RMLE image for some time...
Could be a case of RMLE Obsession Syndrome. I think he needs professional help. Self help is never effective for this disease, I tell ya!

View attachment 12623595
That’s exactly the reason why I have to take another watch out of my box, at least for 24 hours. Wish me luck and strength that I won’t fall back to the RMLE within minutes. I have to go for a strong weapon, maybe the Globemaster on its new blue Alligator or the Speedy Tuesday on the Bond NATO ... ;-)

·
Registered
470 Posts
That’s exactly the reason why I have to take another watch out of my box, at least for 24 hours. Wish me luck and strength that I won’t fall back to the RMLE within minutes. I have to go for a strong weapon, maybe the Globemaster on its new blue Alligator or the Speedy Tuesday on the Bond NATO ... ;-)
I have faith that we both will recover from this terminal disease. Just yesterday I consulted several surgeons from IWC, Rolex, PP, AP and Breitling but found no cure. I also went to Omega and even handled the Globemaster with blue croc but went away still feeling sick. And then finally, I found this piece that could make me forget the RMLE (but I will have to sell my kidney for this operation):

81FDB20B-DD68-4990-993D-A7DF7BC6EBE3.jpeg

So I walked away feeling relieved that sometime next year, my condition will improve. There is hope! But then as soon as I got home, I opened the drawer, held the RMLE in my hands and whispered:

MY PRECIOUS...

·
Registered
600 Posts
I have faith that we both will recover from this terminal disease. Just yesterday I consulted several surgeons from IWC, Rolex, PP, AP and Breitling but found no cure. I also went to Omega and even handled the Globemaster with blue croc but went away still feeling sick. And then finally, I found this piece that could make me forget the RMLE (but I will have to sell my kidney for this operation):

View attachment 12623825

So I walked away feeling relieved that sometime next year, my condition will improve. There is hope! But then as soon as I got home, I opened the drawer, held the RMLE in my hands and whispered:

MY PRECIOUS...
The Lange is a real beauty but it could not make me forget the RMLE! It would be the crown jewel of my collection but not my dearest and nearest.

·
Registered
7,582 Posts

MY PRECIOUS...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
How come, Mike?

Managed to take the sm300 LE off today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
470 Posts

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Hi

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered