WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

481 - 500 of 10070 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
ah, there it is Mike, congrats, a very nice daily and swimming watch indeed ;-)
(So versatile that it will be my only watch. The AT is effectively sold and the 300MC will go soon as well. I am still surprised how „loud“ the 300MC is compared to the 300LE. Which I only noticed once my LE arrived)

You could also be done with this one, the RM, and maybe the blue PO. All bases covered. But I guess you will keep the rest as well, maybe apart from the 300MC.

Wear it in good health, and yes, you have really been on fire lately
The RMLE and the SM300LE make me seriously thinking about my whole collection. I haven’t finished these thoughts but one thing is for sure. Watches bigger than 40mm have to leave because they really are - what did you say? - too loud!

The blue PO is a keeper, the CK2998 and the Globemaster as well, all others shouldn’t think they are safe… ;-)

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
The RMLE and the SM300LE make me seriously thinking about my whole collection. I haven’t finished these thoughts but one thing is for sure. Watches bigger than 40mm have to leave because they really are - what did you say? - too loud!

The blue PO is a keeper, the CK2998 and the Globemaster as well, all others shouldn’t think they are safe… ;-)
So ST doomed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
470 Posts
Had to wear this thing in order for me to rediscover the beauty of my other pieces. My RMLE made me consider selling all my “ugly” watches. What a greedy and jealous little bastard!

A10BD1A6-25F4-4634-8C65-72B13C05A036.jpeg

·
Registered
470 Posts

It is very tempting to sell everything else but I'm giving some more time to come to my senses.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Happy Speedy Tuesday!

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,731 Posts

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
It is very tempting to sell everything else but I'm giving some more time to come to my senses.
The most interesting part for me is that Omega hit such a home run with the trilogy pieces that their 60-year-old design is leading some off us to consider selling at least some of their collection. Quite astonishing...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Newly acquired Genève (thanks @steele!).
565 movement in 18k.

481 - 500 of 10070 Posts