Registered
1,413 Posts
Happy Friday!
67941244-F80A-492E-A8B6-E96C4560BB29.jpeg

Reactions: Occipital Lobe

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Yea me either. Especially once it gets really long because I always forget where I left off and need to pick up if I've been away for a few days. I find it easier to look at the day vs a random number like 285.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
I am not keen on this thread idea. At the very least we should have a separate Friday thread :)
Yeh, I've already mentioned this on here, and it went ignored. You can see most have stopped bothering to post. This is like only 5 pages long and it's been up a week or more, On a good day, we did 5 pages on one Friday alone. This is stopping people posting.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I am not going to post on this thread going forward. I much prefer the individual day threads. That was one of the threads which distinguished this sub forum

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
979 Posts
Yeh, I've already mentioned this on here, and it went ignored. You can see most have stopped bothering to post. This is like only 5 pages long and it's been up a week or more, On a good day, we did 5 pages on one Friday alone. This is stopping people posting.
I noticed that too, although it's not clear to me why. Maybe the title needed to have more stars *** and other "exclamation" characters.

Reactions: TSC and MFB71

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
I am not going to post on this thread going forward. I much prefer the individual day threads. That was one of the threads which distinguished this sub forum

Exactly. Not only that, but it's the only way I can tell what day it is. And as has been said, these long mega threads get hard to look through as they get longer.
It was all so much simpler when it was Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Exactly. Not only that, but it's the only way I can tell what day it is. And as has been said, these long mega threads get hard to look through as they get longer.
It was all so much simpler when it was Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
T, would support a M, W and F thread

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I wouldn‘t think this thread makes the daily one obsolete, even though the OP may have intended it. I have posted here but am more than happy to contribute to a daily thread like in the past— especially the Friday one traditionally started by Teeritz. Always my highlight of the week.

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
I wouldn‘t think this thread makes the daily one obsolete, even though the OP may have intended it. I have posted here but am more than happy to contribute to a daily thread like in the past— especially the Friday one traditionally started by Teeritz. Always my highlight of the week.
Yeah, I got no problem with a Mega Thread because I have no plans to add to it, but I respect those who wish to do so. I've always found these long threads difficult to sift through.

As for the Friday ones being started by me, well it was Mr John Wilson who regularly started the Friday WRUW threads way back, and always with a phenomenal photo. I merely continued it, just with crappy pics.
Thanks for the compliment, SloopJ!

41 - 60 of 10070 Posts