Registered
3,059 Posts
Wearing this one today;

20210219_211136.jpg

René

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Went in to the Omega Boutique to pick up a rubber strap for my PO and came back with the new sapphire sandwich. Lol My head is still spinning. A happy surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well done ! Fantastic choice ! This is my next one for sure ! How is the comfort of the bracelet ?

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Each time I see your photos, it makes me want a speedy even more... I really need one!
I won't say "every collection needs a Speedmaster". I'm more in the "buy what you like" camp. However, I will say this...The Speedmaster is an absolutely amazing watch. There's a reason it is universally loved and has gained icon status. I don't know how many times (especially recently) I've read the words, "I don't know why I waited so long to get a Speedy!". I'm pretty sure that if you got one you wouldn't be disappointed.

Rene

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I won't say "every collection needs a Speedmaster". I'm more in the "buy what you like" camp. However, I will say this...The Speedmaster is an absolutely amazing watch. There's a reason it is universally loved and has gained icon status. I don't know how many times (especially recently) I've read the words, "I don't know why I waited so long to get a Speedy!". I'm pretty sure that if you got one you wouldn't be disappointed.

Rene
Hey René, I am in the camp of "I don't know why I waited so long to get a Speedy!"... Except I don't have it yet :p I was never really into the speedy, but the bug started when the 3861 came out for some reason.... I think the new bracelet, the new movement, and the stepped dial made it click for me ! Bad, bad, bad...

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Hey René, I am in the camp of "I don't know why I waited so long to get a Speedy!"... Except I don't have it yet :p I was never really into the speedy, but the bug started when the 3861 came out for some reason.... I think the new bracelet, the new movement, and the stepped dial made it click for me ! Bad, bad, bad...
Thierry, take your time. Decide which one you want, buy once, and enjoy.

Rene

Reactions: tbensous

·
Registered
161 Posts
Well done ! Fantastic choice ! This is my next one for sure ! How is the comfort of the bracelet ?
One of the reasons I held off on getting one was the bracelet. For me the new one made all the difference. It's very comfortable the way it drapes down. Because the bracelet is basically all half links I got a perfect fit. I do wish it had a few more micro adjustments but really I don't have any complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
20210220_190409.jpg

Sorry for the poor lighting and photo...spur of the moment shot.

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend. It's back to work for me tomorrow.

René

10861 - 10880 of 10929 Posts