Registered
3,315 Posts
This one for me today;

20210502_090204.jpg

René

·
Registered
559 Posts
Doing cliché things today, like having a Starbucks coffee while looking at the Space Needle in Seattle.

And man do I really enjoy looking down at this dial in the sunlight! It’s so nice in this area this time of year and through the summer, then it turns back to ****e for half the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,788 Posts
Doing cliché things today, like having a Starbucks coffee while looking at the Space Needle in Seattle.

And man do I really enjoy looking down at this dial in the sunlight! It’s so nice in this area this time of year and through the summer, then it turns back to ****e for half the year

Ssooooooooo Miss going to Seattle.......Sonics games (hope Bball comes back to Seattle!), Football (Seahawks are my 2nd fave team behind Da Bears!), the zoo, the aquarium, Pikes Market, hitting Skagit and the outlet mall on the way down.......really hoping to get to a hawks game this year!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Ssooooooooo Miss going to Seattle.......Sonics games (hope Bball comes back to Seattle!), Football (Seahawks are my 2nd fave team behind Da Bears!), the zoo, the aquarium, Pikes Market, hitting Skagit and the outlet mall on the way down.......really hoping to get to a hawks game this year!
Would love to see the Suuuuuuupersonics come back to Seattle!

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
1957 OMEGA Railmaster Reissue...celebrating 60 years of awesomeness;

20210503_090327.jpg

Have a good week, everyone!!

René

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
11661 - 11680 of 11728 Posts