4,293 Posts

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Reactions: Swiss_Artisan

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Going out of synch of the regular rotation today. Giving the Speedmaster a warm-up for tomorrow;

Watch Hand Analog watch Gesture Clock

Watch Sleeve Gesture Clock Waist

Water Watch Gesture Wrist Wood

Have a great week, everyone!!

René

·
Registered
3,710 Posts

In my opinion, this has to be the best iteration of the Aqua Terra, and the most photogenic watch ever. No matter the environment, the lighting, the angle...it always manages to shine. I hope to be lucky enough to own one some day. Great photo, CH!!🤠👌

@solesman Dan, I think you made a big mistake letting this one go.🤔

René

Reactions: solesman

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Speedy Tuesday...

Watch Flower Plant Hand Textile

René

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
In my opinion, this has to be the best iteration of the Aqua Terra, and the most photogenic watch ever. No matter the environment, the lighting, the angle...it always manages to shine. I hope to be lucky enough to own one some day. Great photo, CH!!🤠👌

@solesman Dan, I think you made a big mistake letting this one go.🤔

René
Agreed. I have watches that are perhaps nicer but this one has somethinig special. The size, the balance, the vertical teak, the date window. Its subdued but shines when it needs to. The applied markers and logo really sparkle when light hits them and the entire dial just wakes up.

I have no idea why Omega thought it was good idea to move on from this. I feel very fortunate to own this, got it in almost new condition, heck even the clasp stickers were still on.

I don't think @solesman cares too much he has other Omegas that are just as nice ;)

·
Premium Member
4,293 Posts

12961 - 12980 of 12998 Posts