4,199 Posts
Two more sleeps!🤠👍

Watch Hand Analog watch Gesture Clock

Watch Hand Arm Analog watch Banana

René

·
Registered
114 Posts
It's hard to get used to all that beauty wrapped around your wrist? Don't worry, it'll get better!

Another day with this one for me.
View attachment 16360308
Nah, it’s heavier than what I’m used to, and larger too, plus all that weight is concentrated in the watch head. My body is overly sensitive to stupid things like this, and it’s causing some discomfort in the wrist area. Similarly, I got a new iPhone to replace my old S8+ and the additional weight makes my left pinky sore from holding it, even if it doesn’t weigh much more. I’m genuinely worried that it’s always going to be uncomfortable.

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Nah, it’s heavier than what I’m used to, and larger too, plus all that weight is concentrated in the watch head. My body is overly sensitive to stupid things like this, and it’s causing some discomfort in the wrist area. Similarly, I got a new iPhone to replace my old S8+ and the additional weight makes my left pinky sore from holding it, even if it doesn’t weigh much more. I’m genuinely worried that it’s always going to be uncomfortable.
It surely ain't a dainty watch. I hope it works out for you. It's a nice looking, well-made watch. It looks good on your wrist.

·
Registered
82 Posts
From your photo it looks like you’re wearing it too far up your wrist. Any wrist movement and I could imagine you’d be feeling the watch pressing on the back of your hand.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Watch Hand Analog watch Finger Clock

Watch Analog watch Arm Clock Finger

Classic companions today!
Date complications are a big factor in keeping each of my watches running.
My Seiko snk805 needs constant care in keeping it up to date.
It demands my attention.
Watch Analog watch Everyday carry Clock Wrist

It's running five minutes slow over a week but I'm going to let it be.
Kept close time with the others until about a month ago.
Does the cold slow down a movement?
Time for some research!
Maybe a lube oil would help.
Take care all!

·
Registered
207 Posts
View attachment 16362276
View attachment 16362277
Classic companions today!
Date complications are a big factor in keeping each of my watches running.
My Seiko snk805 needs constant care in keeping it up to date.
It demands my attention. View attachment 16362308
It's running five minutes slow over a week but I'm going to let it be.
Kept close time with the others until about a month ago.
Does the cold slow down a movement?
Time for some research!
Maybe a lube oil would help.
Take care all!
Pardon my French!
I misposted.
I saw 'Mega' not the 'omega'.
Does Dan Henry do an Omega homage?
Colour me envious friends ;)

14241 - 14260 of 14409 Posts