862 Posts
Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Watch accessory

·
Premium Member
6,265 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,851 Posts
I like this model!!! So a question that I have that I'm sure is answered in 30 threads but today, after sitting through hours of court deposition, I'm gonna be lazy.

On the previous gen (41mm), did these models have the adjustable clasp like the newest edition. If so, are they compatible with my Golden Eye edition (1993)?

If so, I'd love to get one!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
813 Posts

2254 with new shoes - RubberB Velcro

Edit: in the event anyone is searching and trying to figure out which RubberB model fits, for the 2254 any of the RubberB for the 14060 sub will fit perfectly. I’ve tried the explorer II models per some other threads and the ends are a hair loose, requiring much springbar finagling vs this one which just snapped in straight away.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Watch Hand Analog watch Arm White

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
OMEGA Constellation GLOBEMASTER;

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

René

·
Premium Member
3,851 Posts
This may be blasphemy around here, but I find myself leaving my brand new white SMP 300 at home more often in favour of the good old 36mm quartz Aqua Terra. This thing slugs way above its weight somehow. View attachment 16392585
Gorgeous watch and I personally don't mind throwing one of my quartz watches on when I'm not in the mood to wear my SMP...

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
Wednesday greetings 👋🏼😊😷🖖🏼✌🏼

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

·
Premium Member
6,265 Posts

14401 - 14420 of 15681 Posts