Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The WUS Review Challenge -The Anything Worth Anything Reviews - >

Here is an idea, something a little different but something fun. We, watch folks, like to share our watch experiences and pictures in regards to all things about watches as such here is what I propose, what about sharing other experience in the form of reviews? It could be a wine review, restaurant review, recipe review, movie review, cars, books, web sites… You name it, you can review it…

I have gone to so many watch dinner gathering to know and realize we are not only about watches when wacth people like us meet face to face as such why mainly be just about watches when we communicate online? This could become another outlet to share our experiences and wide knowledge base. We are a social animal as such this could be a great way to let other people know about new things that may be worth while and possibly help other watch lovers find out a book to read, a beer to drink, a wine to try or even a car to buy (Etc…).

It is not unlike something which is currently being done on another forum, as seen in "Belles Lettres", on the Purist.com. The Gauntlet, or, The Sleep-thieves' Game is what they call it. Always give credit where credit is due! This is where I got the idea, but let’s make it ours by giving it a twist and review anything and everything of interest to us, not just books. Be it a fine beer should it strike your fancy to do so… Seriously if you read something, see a movie or go to a restaurant or try a new recipe or anything worth sharing might as well let us know in the form of a review. You are bound to tell someone about it, might as well be us!

The rule, only one as this is a watch forum let’s start any new review thread with WUS Review:… with the coffee cup icon, this way we know what to look for and/or what’s coming. If three or more player joins this challenge I am in… Let’s face it, it is a challenge albeit a friendly one as we all stand to gain from our shared experiences.

What say you? Anyone else cares to join the “everything worth anything or nothing” review game? Keep in mind a few things, if you see a bad movie or taste a bad wine let us know as well. Short or long reviews are welcome, images are a great thing to put in some of these reviews (This is the internet after all) you may participate as you please, as often or as seldom as your time and temperament dictates.

The beauty of internet fora like this is that we can each pick and choose what we choose to read and which posts and threads we choose to participate in and with the knowledge base of everyone combined here, we might even end up with an encyclopedia of what's what and who's who plus the place to go to! I say let the games begin!

Now, who will post the first review? That is the question…

This will be very interesting and I will be looking forward for your reviews.

Regards,
Patrick Colpron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.