WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
121 - 140 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Guys who dislike larger watches tend to have small wrists and although their ideal sized watch looks perfect on their wrist the same size watch on my 8.5" wrist would look like a lady's watch.

Even a 48mm Seiko Tuna looks small on me. 45mm Turtles? Forget about it. 42mm divers? They look like a child's watch on me. I need huge lug to lug monsters, and 48mm diameter cases at the very least. Even then a lot of guys wearing their 42mm Seiko SKXs look to have a bigger watch than me.

So you guys moaning about how big watches are these days should spare a thought for those of us with big wrists. You lot can buy most watches on the market but I'm ruled out of a good 95%.

Here's me wearing a 42mm SKX, a 44mm NY0119 and a 54mm G Shock....

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Guys who dislike larger watches tend to have small wrists and although their ideal sized watch looks perfect on their wrist the same size watch on my 8.5" wrist would look like a lady's watch.

Even a 48mm Seiko Tuna looks small on me. 45mm Turtles? Forget about it. 42mm divers? They look like a child's watch on me. I need huge lug to lug monsters, and 48mm diameter cases at the very least. Even then a lot of guys wearing their 42mm Seiko SKXs look to have a bigger watch than me.

So you guys moaning about how big watches are these days should spare a thought for those of us with big wrists. You lot can buy most watches on the market but I'm ruled out of a good 95%.

Here's me wearing a 42mm SKX, a 44mm NY0119 and a 54mm G Shock....

121 - 140 of 170 Posts