WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my second Ball and it is even more impressive then the EMII Diver... some q&ds...

·
Registered
Too many Speedys!
1,885 Posts
Steve, very nice! Glad you now have a pair!

Anyone know what the "unidentified" DVD cover is in the background pics? I, too, am a Gerry Anderson fan, more Space 1999 for me, but this series was great, too:-!

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Steve, very nice! Glad you now have a pair!

Anyone know what the "unidentified" DVD cover is in the background pics? I, too, am a Gerry Anderson fan, more Space 1999 for me, but this series was great, too:-!
Thanks, can never have too many Balls... and yep Gerry Anderson fan as well - just got the megaset DVD for it... |>

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Wow, congrats Steve. Your white mad cow is quite a beauty and great company for your diver. Hope you enjoy it for a long time. |>|>

Len

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Steve,

I am not going to be able to hold off on my first Ball purchase if you keep posting these pictures!!!!!! :-x:-x:-x......oh well, I was not going to be able to wait very long anyway, given my nonexistant will power!

Congrats on another winner.:-!:-! I love the blue hands and the TUBES!
Wear it in great health!
Al

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Steve,

I am not going to be able to hold off on my first Ball purchase if you keep posting these pictures!!!!!! :-x:-x:-x......oh well, I was not going to be able to wait very long anyway, given my nonexistant will power!

Congrats on another winner.:-!:-! I love the blue hands and the TUBES!
Wear it in great health!
Al
Give in to the temptation Al... come on, everybodys getting one... heh... and thanks, the blued hands put it over the top for me... |>

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the White Cow Gang Steve!!! :-!
Appreciate it Brian... you're still one Ball up on me though... I think I see an Ionosphere in my (hopefully not too distant) future.. |>

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow, congrats Steve. Your white mad cow is quite a beauty and great company for your diver. Hope you enjoy it for a long time. |>|>

Len
Thanks Len, she is a beaut at that... quite hefty for titanium, but perfect contrast to the EMII diver... ;-)

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That one is BEAUTIFUL! Wear it with pride.
thanks I do indeed... is that you Joe? if it is, still keeping your head down over there I hope... |>

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
225 Posts
Damn Steve...that Ball is a killer...congrats enjoy and wear it in health...:-!

...oh boy I think I should rob a bank and invest heavily in dive watches...:p

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Damn Steve...that Ball is a killer...congrats enjoy and wear it in health...:-!
...oh boy I think I should rob a bank and invest heavily in dive watches...:p
Thanks... appreciate it...:thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
Need more Cow (nice watch!!)

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts