·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello on wus....

Been thinking about it for a long time!
What do I really want?
What do I really like?
What should be my first "real" watch.....

So there, I went and did it. Bought a Rolex deep sea yesterday:smiley::smiley::smiley:

(Can't seem to post picture from my iPhone?)

·
Premium Member
40,681 Posts
Congrats.

Get tapatalk for posting images for your phone. We want pictures!

·
Registered
Rolex GMT Master II 16710
4,758 Posts
I am sure that you are very excited about your acquisition. I held one at an AD last January when I was trying on the BLNR GMT Master II. I didn't even bother putting it on wrist as it was amazing but huge for my 7.5" wrist and I couldn't pull that particular stunner off. Trust me, I wanted to because it seems like such a legendary piece! Enjoy yours!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a lot guys....
I'm overly exited and I took quite some time, and trying out to make me feel sure!!!
But the sea dweller felt to small, and the explorer II wasn't the right look for me, so therefore I fell in love with this :)

(Can't seem to get tapatalk to work with my mail.... @live.dk???)

·
Banned
2,843 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Congrats. I'd be all over this piece but I'm not sure I can get by the 'Original Gas Escape Valve' 'Ring lock system' around the bezel. I love the Deep Sea for my nearly 8" wrist, too. :(

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I understand...
In my case , and after trying both the sub, sea dweller and gtm II numerals of times, it think it made the watch stand out. Think it fits my wrist and personal style better since it's a bit bigger and doesn't look like the majority of the Rolex sport watches :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I understand...
In my case , and after trying both the sub, sea dweller and gtm II numerals of times, it think it made the watch stand out. Think it fits my wrist and personal style better since it's a bit bigger and doesn't look like the majority of the Rolex sport watches :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those are the three I'm interested in as well, although I've only tried on the Sub. I'll have to do a side-by-side-by-side.

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Well done!

·
Registered
15,937 Posts
Looking good!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts