WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
8,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pic borrowed from VikenB.

Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m Co-Axial "Quantum of Solace" Limited Edition - 222.30.46.20.01.001 - LIMITED TO 5,007 units

Movement: Omega calibre 2500, Self-winding mechanical movement Co-Axial escapement - COSC - Power reserve: 48 hours

Case: Diameter : 45.50mm - Polished and brushed stainless steel casebody; stainless steel unidirectional bezel with black aluminium ring - Screw-in crown in stainless steel; helium escape valve at 10H - Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside - The words "Quantum of Solace" are discreetly laser-engraved on the inside of its sapphire crystal - Screwed-in stainless steel caseback stamped with "007" medallion, engraved with limited edition number - Water resistant up to 600 m (2000 ft)

Dial: Brilliant black "Walther PPK grip structure" dial with polished flat facetted applied Arabic numerals - Omega logo & name - polished indexes with white Super-LumiNova

Hands: Polished hands coated with white Super-LumiNova - Central seconds hand with red tip

Bracelet: Brushed and polished stainless steel bracelet with Diver's clasp

Box: Special black "Quantum of Solace" presentation box

- Hiro

·
6,835 Posts
Worst Bond limited edition ever...jmho

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
you are joking........aren't you?

I really don't like this kind of marketing. A lot of films these days are like one big, long marketing film for various products - usually in the luxury bracket. Cars and watches being the obvious and most prolific example. It really turns me off.

·
Registered
89 Posts
it's 42mm or 45mm ?

So now the PO is the new Bond watch?

·
Registered
10,529 Posts
The only way you could cheapen a watch further by association would be be to get another well known Swiss make and have a large purple jug embossed upon it. this really is that naff.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Complete pile of ****e.

They've just cheapened the PO for me. What makes them dream up crap like this Drugs?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I don't like it either but wow, you guys get excited easily. :roll:
It's just a limited run. Close your eyes and count to 10. Try and breath deeply, it will all be over soon.
You can go back to enjoying the standard PO now.

- Jake

·
Registered
8,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm not a big fan of limited edition watches. They could have made one like a regular 42 PO with a red Seamaster logo (that's it on the dial) and limited numbers on the caseback. - Hiro

1 - 20 of 124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.