WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i'm wondering what Vollmer owners think about thier watches? I want to buy one,and have read limited amounts of info on them.(cant find alot of info) I'm also wondering about the "chronometer" rating?(im looking at the Master Flieger oversized pilot) Are they the same ratings given to the Swiss?? Also looking for a good retailer in the US? Thank you in Advance for your input :thanks

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Vollmer is a watchcase maker that started making watches with their own name. They also bought out Aristo and is now one and the same.

I recently asked about Aristo. If you troll the previous posts below you can see the forum answers. Everyone seems to like Aristo for the price. :-!

S

·
0 Posts
Vollmer is a watchcase maker that started making watches with their own name. They also bought out Aristo and is now one and the same.

I recently asked about Aristo. If you troll the previous posts below you can see the forum answers. Everyone seems to like Aristo for the price. :-!
Correction: Both, Vollmer watches and Aristo are owned and always have been owned by Hansjörg Vollmer, no buy out though. He only merged two companies in 2005, the Aristo Watch GmbH and the Ernst Vollmer GmbH & Co.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys:-! I did find out Aristo and Vollmer were One Co. after fishing around the forum here.(after posting this) I see that the Vollmer name seems to be on the way out? Lots of Aristo info has helped find out more about the Co.
Thanks Again:-!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts