Registered
8,387 Posts
Reactions: Medusa

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
I figured by putting a Xmas vacation quote in my post mos
To each is own I suppose. My brother is a big fan of the brand. Not something I’d buy but they must be profitable. They had enough capital to purchase Glycine.
im kidding. Surprised the Xmas vacation Quote didn’t raise the joke flag.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I figured by putting a Xmas vacation quote in my post mos

im kidding. Surprised the Xmas vacation Quote didn’t raise the joke flag.
No worries. It’s all in fun. I’d be the first to admit the calling the watch exaggerated is an understatement.

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you like that, but not a fan on Invicta brand BS...
there is a Montegrappa Chaos watch at $86K (gold & enamel) at 54mm for a better quality and automatic (ETA 2824)
If it's good enough for Sly Stallone, it must be good. (heck that's why all Panerai owners buy theirs, right...)

Great reviews too: Amazon.com: Montegrappa Chaos Gold and Enamel Automatic Watch : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
View attachment 16365992 View attachment 16365999
I want to be like Sly. I would totally wear this. It's like a heavy metal cuckoo clock.

Also noteworthy is that there just aren't that many options if you want enamel. Add one to that short list.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
I recently discovered the ShopHQ channel. They spend almost 2 hours each evening selling these Invicta Watches on TV. It is entertaining hearing the sales people try to hype up these POS and get people to buy.

Invicta even has Tourbillions now.

Watch Clock Watch accessory Material property Font

or how about a completely iced out chronograph with 539 diamonds.

Watch Rectangle Font Analog watch Watch accessory

·
Registered
236 Posts
I just came home from Costco, and I'm sad to report that the amazing timepiece in the original post was not in stock. They did have a few nice Shinolas.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I dunno y'all - Costco really needs to include the lug-to-lug measurement in this post. How am I supposed to know whether or not it would be a good GADA watch for my 6-inch wrist??! 😝

·
Registered
308 Posts
I wonder if this heirloom watch is available on one of those big Costco pallets. Ever see those huge pallets loaded with Invicta watches at a Costco? I mean, you lift a big piece of cardboard out of a pallet, and take it to the register, then you get handed the watch before you leave. Pallets. Watches on pallets! Like those tubs of trail mix and quantity boxes of sanitary wipes.

Remember gang: Watches on pallets - a sign of quality!

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
how did I know that was an Invicta without first looking at the brand ...

I don't think I'll be wearing that anytime soon, typically not my style ... that said, would be cool to spot one in the wild, kudos to anyone who liked it enough to wear it

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
61 - 80 of 180 Posts