WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

In my search for a sporty watch with a bracelet, I have given some thought to the Muhle 29er, especially the white dial. As I have a 6 inch wrist, I am looking at the 36.5 mm offering. I was wondering what experiences others have had, and also hoping for some wrist shots. I have done extensive searches on this forum and on the internet, but almost all of the wrist shots are of the 29'er big. I also posted in WUS about the Archimede Outdoor Protect, and found the responses very helpful. Thanks in advance!

Litchfield

·
Registered
28,481 Posts
I had one, the larger version on my 6.75" wrist and it worked out fine, so if you are looking at the 36mm model it should fit you well, IMHO.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both for your replies. I hope someone will be able to post wrist shots of the mid size. AD's are hard to find nearby, and surprisingly few photos on the internet. I guess it's a bit of a niche piece.

·
Banned
7,741 Posts
I have this watch in mind also. Just spoke to Little Treasury about it. Lug length is around 40mm on the 36mm watch so a really comfortable size for a small wrist. Seems like a lot of watch for the price. I think I need a white one on bracelet

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree. It’s a watch I can dress up or down. Also with bracelet and screw down crown it can be a nice field watch. I also am leaning towards the white dial. Still hoping to get some wrist shots of the 36.5 version.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chrono 24 has it on bracelet for $1163 and free shipping to US from Italy. Seems like a good deal to me. I’ll think about it for a few weeks just to make sure I don’t get fickle...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Greetings,

In my search for a sporty watch with a bracelet, I have given some thought to the Muhle 29er, especially the white dial. As I have a 6 inch wrist, I am looking at the 36.5 mm offering. I was wondering what experiences others have had, and also hoping for some wrist shots. I have done extensive searches on this forum and on the internet, but almost all of the wrist shots are of the 29'er big. I also posted in WUS about the Archimede Outdoor Protect, and found the responses very helpful. Thanks in advance!

Litchfield
Late to the party but I recently bought one and love it. Great fit for my 6.5" wrist. I have it on a leather strap. Great value and well made watch.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks so much for the photo. Based on your photo I’m sure the 36mm will fit my 6 inch wrist just fine. The large size looks good on you as a sport watch.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi!
Sorry for being late to the party - I had the 29er midsize and have a 6.5 inch wrist.
The watch should fit you perfectly, and because of the rather large dial (it measures around 33mm) it wears like a modern sports watch but absolutely fitting on a smaller wrist.

The bracelet feels very good, the whole watch is finished nicely, I can really recommend it.

I also had the 29er big before that and with 42,3mm case and a really large dial (did not measure it at that time) it was simply overwhelming my wrist.

Edit:
On the colours:
The black dial is really black
The White dial is more of a silvery off white, both are very appealing, I had the white on my big and the black on the midsize and as soon as I get the budget I guess I will get the white midsize.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts