WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm very interested in this strap but the website doesn't give the product details. Does anybody know long each piece is? Whatever their lengths, I suspect they're too long. I have a very small wrist and would like to know if Stowa sells a shorter version of this same strap. Just to be clear, I'm not looking at buying the watch-- just talking about the strap. Thanks

http://stowa.de/shop/cgi-bin/lshop.cgi?action=showdetail&wkid=21762&ls=e&nc=1245106622-22579&rubnum=ab.20mm&artnum=abfl20brn&file=&gesamt_zeilen=Tshowrub--ab.20mm

·
Registered
749 Posts
yes, I have the shorter version of that strap. I have a 6 1/2" wrist and the strap fits perfectly. The one in the pic looks a little more weathered, though.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doug, how did you get the shorter version of that strap? I went to the Stowa website, and I can't find the option to order the short strap. Should I email the website directly?
thanks

yes, I have the shorter version of that strap. I have a 6 1/2" wrist and the strap fits perfectly. The one in the pic looks a little more weathered, though.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
When I bought my Stowa, I placed the order and then discussed it with Regine after she contacted me by e-mail confirming my order. There's enough opportunity with Stowa's great customer service to specify what you want from among their options.

For what it's worth, here's the relevant portion of my correspondence with Regine:
-----------------------------------------------------
>Thank you very much for your prompt response.
>
> One more question: what length is the black leatherstrap, and does it
> come in different lengths?
>
> Thank you

we have the strap in regular size = 19 cm and in XL size = 20,8 cm.
Length is without buckle - prices are the same.
Best regards
Regine Schauer
------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
913 Posts
I have that 20mm brown leather strap, but with rivets. It's quite long- I have to use the last buckle hole (but it fits perfectly). My wrist size is ~6.9"

·
Registered
50 Posts
I emailed [email protected] for information about this strap for a 6.5mm wrist. This is my inspiration:

(courtesy of Tribe:125)

I want a Stowa, but could only afford an Archimede at this time:

courtesy of matt.wu

Hi, I'm very interested in this strap but the website doesn't give the product details. Does anybody know long each piece is? Whatever their lengths, I suspect they're too long. I have a very small wrist and would like to know if Stowa sells a shorter version of this same strap. Just to be clear, I'm not looking at buying the watch-- just talking about the strap. Thanks

http://stowa.de/shop/cgi-bin/lshop.cgi?action=showdetail&wkid=21762&ls=e&nc=1245106622-22579&rubnum=ab.20mm&artnum=abfl20brn&file=&gesamt_zeilen=Tshowrub--ab.20mm

·
Registered
50 Posts
Here is the response from Stowa:

many thanks for your mail!

Reffering to your question the airmanwatch strap is 80x110mm long and can be delivered immediately after receipt of payment.

The shipping costs amounts to EUR 6,-.

I hope that I could help you herewith. If you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact us!

Yours sincerely

Viktoria Plappert

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

This is my first post on this forum and first of all I want to say hello to everyone :)

I was given the following info from Stowa regarding the straps lengths:
"...
- 20mm old style strap is measuring 135 x 80 mm and can be ordered in short version 125 x 70 mm
- 20 mm airman watch strap nappa is measuring 110 x 80 mm - this strap is not available in short.
..."

I do need your help in choosing the right length of 20mm old style strap for my Flieger Automatik. My wrist is 7 inches (c.a. 18 cm) in circumference. Is it better to take the regular one (135 x 80 mm) or the short one (125 x 70 mm)?

I appreciate any help.

Regards,
Adam

1 - 8 of 8 Posts