WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a seamaster which I love and feel it's my perfect fit with my 7.75 inch wrist. Do you supermarine owners feel 16mm is too much. As I feel this watch is amazing aesthetically and might make a move. A local AD quoted me 3800 without asking so I am sure their is room. I am also considering the pelagos and bb. But this watch seems more special. Thoughts?

·
Registered
361 Posts
View attachment 15342727 Just got a seamaster which I love and feel it's my perfect fit with my 7.75 inch wrist. Do you supermarine owners feel 16mm is too much. As I feel this watch is amazing aesthetically and might make a move. A local AD quoted me 3800 without asking so I am sure their is room. I am also considering the pelagos and bb. But this watch seems more special. Thoughts?
I tried a white S300 on yesterday as well as the S500.
I preferred the blue but as I've got <7" went with the S300.
The 500 felt double the weight of the SMP I had on.
Beautiful watch all the same

·
Registered
332 Posts
I think it will suit you perfectly. Although I must say I have a BB GMT & that is amazing also.
Here is my s500 today.

Reactions: Hesko

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wonder if the sm300 will be too small. What kind of discounts are available

·
Registered
337 Posts
You will save a ton pre owned. Those drop like a rock

·
Registered
332 Posts
You will save a ton pre owned. Those drop like a rock
Like most watches other than Rolex, Patek etc you will save buying used, but when I was looking they were not hugely cheaper than I could get it new with discount.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I tried a white S300 on yesterday as well as the S500.
I preferred the blue but as I've got <7" went with the S300.
The 500 felt double the weight of the SMP I had on.
Beautiful watch all the same
Did you actually buy the white S300 or did you order one?
Great to see some pics if you did get it or when you do.(y)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Did you actually buy the white S300 or did you order one?
Great to see some pics if you did get it or when you do.(y)
I ordered the Blue 300 from Banks Lyon this morning, following some food advice.
Cheers

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
332 Posts
I ordered the Blue 300 from Banks Lyon this morning, following some food advice.
Cheers

You will not be disappointed, great watch & a fantastic dealer.
Did they do you a good deal on it?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think with my 7.75inch wrist the 300 would look to small at 40mm. I just worry about 16mm thickness as I generally love thin divers

·
Registered
332 Posts
The way the strap fits make the watch sit very well on my 6.75" wrist, to me it sits no higher than my BB GMT.

Reactions: Hesko

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can also get new seamaster professional for 3700. So it's hard to get the s501 for a higher price. Even though I enjoy it. Omega is just making amazing stuff.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I can also get new seamaster professional for 3700. So it's hard to get the s501 for a higher price. Even though I enjoy it. Omega is just making amazing stuff.
I agree the Seamaster is amazing, but I have had a few of them & wanted something different, hence my choice & I can tell you I am not disappointed.
Good luck whatever you decide.

·
Registered
361 Posts
The blue dial looks like you good dive in it, it's a beautiful colour.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I think you'd be fine with the Bremont 7.5" wrist and the watch wears well only issue is with some long sleeved shirts.

Reactions: Turpinr
1 - 17 of 17 Posts