WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
yeah it looks really "serious"

and the best part is the "About us" section saying

Our Mission: "To provide customers with a sensational experience while shopping online".

right, your website is really a sensational experience while shopping

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well after reading a few threads here about this topic....the digits of the date for example should be placed more to the left between 1. and 2. eye....and so on

·
Registered
532 Posts
well after reading a few threads here about this topic....the digits of the date for example should be placed more to the left between 1. and 2. eye....and so on

A real Bape, the outside ring would look to be Grey

and the font is wrong for the "WAR 21ST RESIT" and the "BAPE" Logo, they should look ,more computer like and closer together ( W A R ) :rodekaart (WAR ) |>

And on the band, the real Bape "The R is a square and not a circle.

·
Registered
6,513 Posts
Are BAPE watches the most faked watches??
Seems that nobody is selling them in sales forum or is it that most shunned this model.

I know about this watch the least...but as long as I see BAPE in auction site,I will skip that..

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
With all the fakin' going on, if it says BAPE anywhere I'm pretty much not interested. <|

That said, I'd not lay out $310 even for an original. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
With all the fakin' going on, if it says BAPE anywhere I'm pretty much not interested. <|

That said, I'd not lay out $310 even for an original. Just my opinion.
Some guy on the bay is selling a real one (as far as I can judge) for $1000 Buy it Now :-d

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Some guy on the bay is selling a real one (as far as I can judge) for $1000 Buy it Now :-d
i saw a real one for 250$ on ebay a couple of hours ago and its supposed to be from a legit seller (at least what i read here in previous posts about him)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I am really upset that a web retailer would go far as to obtain a fake one and then sell it for a premium price.
Terrible business ethics.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts