WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And I love it.

A little story comes with it. I got this buckle in 2 days ago (thanks to Matt aka mlevit13 dude :) ) and I had this particular strap in head for it. Its a stiff and well worn great piece but needs a screwed buckle, it keeps on curving spring pins in my Spartan,and its over 5mm thick. But... The holes are just a bit small for this sub and the center pin is curved. It went "clouck" when I got it in after pushing medium strong to get it in. Come back from walking the dog and I want to take some pics so lets take it off. Mmmm...
Lol Never could take it off. So after the 10 minutes it took me trying take off and laughing, I had to remove one of the spring pin, thank God for pierced lugs or else It would still be on my wrist!Sooo... I installed it on another strap (ridinfool) much softer and with bigger holes. Wow! I love the look. Its a statement by itself ,the look is RA-DI-CAL....
I have to admit I did not know it would be that big lol

Enough words here's a few pics of the Yellow SUB.

Cheers!

Jéjé

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Very nice looking, my congrats, but a little too thick to me. Now I'm wondering how it would look with yellow stitches -_-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts