WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

2981 - 3000 of 3074 Posts

·
Registered
9,551 Posts
Clear proof that cows are invasive alien species completely unsuited for terrestrial conditions.

·
Vendor
25,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,984
Odin

Tapatalk is all natural. Wash in cold water and tumble dry on low heat. Some talk shrinking may occur.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
This was still a pig as late as Monday...

Startes the day with a dressy watch, but when 1/3s needed to be cut down to 1/5s and the smoker fired up, out came the utility NTH with handy timing bezel...

·
Registered
551 Posts
Odin

Tapatalk is all natural. Wash in cold water and tumble dry on low heat. Some talk shrinking may occur.
Gorgeous watch in appropriate environment. Who needs a vintage Seamaster 300 when you can have this? Enjoy the beach Doc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
25,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,988
Beautiful, had no idea you could cross the border and come back. Are you staying at a resort?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Come back?

Who said anything about coming back?

Reactions: MikeyT

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Come back?

Who said anything about coming back?
You ran into Bill Jones down there? Dude’s still got it—he nailed that shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 92gli

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
You can’t return until that case of crabs goes away.
Damn crabs.

Sometimes with a piece of bread, you can confuse the crab into thinking you have a yeast infection. No crab wants to deal with yeast. Gets in the way of bread raising.

Ya feelin Irie mahn?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
25,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,997
Ya feelin Irie mahn?
I was until we got on a flight to come home yesterday morning.

Jamaica is an awesome place, and that was a much needed vacation. I'm already thinking about going back.

If anyone is thinking about going, now is a great time. Our flights were half empty, and the resort where we stayed was a veritable ghost-town. There might have been 100 people staying there, maybe less.

Reactions: ck2k01

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Y’all are going to get sick of my mediocre photos of this watch, but I’m lovin’ it!

Put it on the v2 bracelet today and it’s... amazing.

The V1 bracelet is great, but it’s got nothing on the V2. I can’t remember who else did this and am too lazy to scroll, but I put the V1 clasp on and it’s the best of both worlds! No need for six micro-adjustments when you have smaller links to begin with AND half-links as well.

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Y’all are going to get sick of my mediocre photos of this watch, but I’m lovin’ it!

Put it on the v2 bracelet today and it’s... amazing.

The V1 bracelet is great, but it’s got nothing on the V2. I can’t remember who else did this and am too lazy to scroll, but I put the V1 clasp on and it’s the best of both worlds! No need for six micro-adjustments when you have smaller links to begin with AND half-links as well.

Not a bad pic at all.
I see your Molle bag and that pretty damn cool morale patch, and raise you.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Is the waitlist for Polar Barracuda (both date and non-date) via Watch Gauge full? It seems to be full.

Regardless, glad I secured my spot earlier for one.

2981 - 3000 of 3074 Posts