WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

5001 - 5020 of 5332 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Double fisting NTHs

View attachment 15637611

Took delivery of third NTH this morning. Unfortunately I can't fit 3 on my wrist so I will have to do with wearing just the two!
You've got a second arm ain't ya? room for two more at least...

Actually, just thinking outside the box.... two ankles as well... just need to size 'em right
Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
My next door neighbor has a black German Sheppard puppy thats named Odin. (he loves to play with our puppy), He Reminds me of watches every time I hear his name lol.
I told my wife that the neighbors dog and a watch from a brand I own have the same name, she said " youre a nerd".
That kind of reply sounds very familiar to me...:)

·
Vendor
26,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,005

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
So I'm looking at this thinking... somethings just not quite right just in from the Doc, I'm struggling to put my finger on it... what is wrong here... and then, bingo...I got it...Doc, the damn bezel is out of alignment! What the hell!

So I whack it on the Santa Cruz... damn it's still out...Docs sent me a dodgy bezel!

See compare it to the original! I'm also thinking it don't really gel with the Cruz.... sigh, will have to wait until next week when the Tikuna is scheduled to touch down here..Downunder!

Waiting...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
That kind of reply sounds very familiar to me...:)
Im not sure what youre saying here, but this is Odin who sticks his head under our fence to play with our dog. and my wife will tell you how much a watch nerd i am.

·
Vendor
26,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,008
Barracuda Brown and a slice of BBQ.

We replaced Karen's usual talk with new freeze-dried Tapatalk crystals. Let's see if she notices...

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Barracuda Brown and a slice of BBQ.

We replaced Karen's usual talk with new freeze-dried Tapatalk crystals. Let's see if she notices...
Did you go to Crust Pizza yet? and that Cuda is sexy!

Reactions: docvail

·
Vendor
26,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,011
Did you go to Crust Pizza yet? and that Cuda is sexy!
I've barely left my house in the last month, much less my town.

It's Vic & Dean's, which happens to be next to our Vet's, where I am to get this little elf checked out.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I've barely left my house in the last month, much less my town.

It's Vic & Dean's, which happens to be next to our Vet's, where I am to get this little elf checked out.

Thats a handsome Pup!

Reactions: docvail

·
Vendor
26,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,015
Thats a handsome Pup!
Everyone says so, so it must be true.

I've never taken him for a walk and not had someone remark at how handsome he is.

He's very much an a-hole right now, though.

This graphic is scary accurate...

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Everyone says so, so it must be true.

I've never taken him for a walk and not had someone remark at how handsome he is.

He's very much an a-hole right now, though.

This graphic is scary accurate...

View attachment 15639910
Yeah my little Monster is 13 months old, and your graphic is dead on accurate!

·
Vendor
26,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,019
5001 - 5020 of 5332 Posts