WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

7461 - 7473 of 7473 Posts

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
It looks like you were over-charged on the shipping. I just refunded you USD $10.

Our FedEx international priority rates are actually cheaper than the US mail's international priority mail. As a bonus, shipments are delivered in less time, and are less likely to be lost.
Just got the email notification. Thanks…

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Anyone here an expert in building searchable online databases, with added functionality, such as auto-generated alerts for registered users, user-defined search result formatting, and limited user messaging?

I have an idea I want to explore, but don't want to post it for public discussion. I just want to get a sense for the potential development and maintenance costs.

If you're in that line of work, or have some particular subject matter expertise, please hit me with an email to customersupport AT nthwatches DOT com.
Im in IT, this isnt my specialty, but ill ask a few friends that are also in IT to see what they say.

·
Vendor
27,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,463 ·
Im in IT, this isnt my specialty, but ill ask a few friends that are also in IT to see what they say.
Much obliged.

I have a feeling what I'm envisioning is going to be a big, expensive development project, and I won't want to pursue it. But I'd at least like to talk to someone with some subject matter expertise, just to confirm it, before I abandon the idea.

·
Vendor
27,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,465 ·
hi Doc, sorry if I missed it, but are these 40mm 2k1s still on track-ish? Will the models be available with & without date?
Still on track(ish) as of my last update from my vendor. Still expected in early July-ish.

All will be available with or without a date.

Expect to start seeing 3D images / video of them soon, courtesy of Rusty "my beard could beat you down" Mahony.

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
courtesy of Rusty "my beard could beat you down" Mahony.
I'll take that fight.

On a side note... I noticed that the Atticus thread was locked. What gives? I wasn't planning on purchasing one, but I was enjoying following the journey.

·
Vendor
27,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,468 ·
I'll take that fight.

On a side note... I noticed that the Atticus thread was locked. What gives? I wasn't planning on purchasing one, but I was enjoying following the journey.
Ask a mod. Not sure what rule was broken.

This message isn't angry, that's just my thumbs typing furiously.

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
Ask a mod. Not sure what rule was broken.

This message isn't angry, that's just my thumbs typing furiously.
Yeah nah.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Much obliged.

I have a feeling what I'm envisioning is going to be a big, expensive development project, and I won't want to pursue it. But I'd at least like to talk to someone with some subject matter expertise, just to confirm it, before I abandon the idea.
One of my good friends said he could talk to you. I’ll email you over his info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: docvail

·
Registered
299 Posts
I was wondering that myself. I don't see anything in it that is against the rules. It's great for updates because I did order a couple. And it has been quite a journey that lived out in that thread! I hope the lock was an accident.

·
Premium Member
14,621 Posts
I'll take that fight.

Probably looking for vendor/sponsor $$$$ to unlock

Disclaimer: This is the type of pure speculation that breaks things on the internet

7461 - 7473 of 7473 Posts