WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Wow... I really like it. What would be neat was if we had all the B&R faces loaded in to the Nano and we could choose between them.

·
Registered
7,152 Posts
That's pretty neat. I've been really tempted to buy the nano watch -- it should be fairly straightforward to write a variety of apps on it.

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow... I really like it. What would be neat was if we had all the B&R faces loaded in to the Nano and we could choose between them.
I believe it is a free app, so you can choose all day long. :)

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ummm...... Cant the new Nanos not run apps?
Hell, I do not know. I have an mac, ipad, iphone, and old ipod. I am sick of apple, but they are the best. So I am stuck with the best. That said, I am just use to having apps on everything anymore. You could/probably be right.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Hell, I do not know. I have an mac, ipad, iphone, and old ipod. I am sick of apple, but they are the best. So I am stuck with the best. That said, I am just use to having apps on everything anymore. You could/probably be right.
Haha. Alright! No offense intended, I was just going to have to run to Target and buy one if they updated the software and had apps!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
They don't run apps, but you'd probably just be able to download the new themes online as photos, which the NANO can hold

1 - 13 of 13 Posts