WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Because incredible looking watches get put on my wishlist like the new Breitling Transocean Chronograph 1915.

What do y'all think? It even made me forget the Unitime.. ouch. Cool that it's an in-house movement though!

Here's the photos of it dripping in old-school class... the font is a classic; and the "33 Rubis" is such a nice subtle feature instead of "automatic" or "chronograph"

Courtesy: http://www.breitling.com/en/models/transocean/transocean-chronograph-1915/versions/limited-editions

Sorry! Forgot the backside:

·
Registered
16,343 Posts
what does this time of year have to do with that? Winter depression / consumer therapy shopping?

I ask because I spend this time of yea too... makes me feel better!

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
Very nice
Anything to help you forget the Unitime....;-)

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
I really like it! Very nice vintage vibe and the chrono pusher is very interesting. It's a pretty clean dial for a Breitling. i would not mind having it on my wish list too ; )

thanks for sharing

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what does this time of year have to do with that? Winter depression / consumer therapy shopping?

I ask because I spend this time of yea too... makes me feel better!
Haha because it's Basel/SIHH time of the year and watchmakers are shooting out more and more gorgeous model's for us to lust over!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Love that on the leather strap.....the bracelet, not so much.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Love that on the leather strap.....the bracelet, not so much.
I'd agree for this model but the mesh is actually incredibly comfortable- if you can get used to the sight of it. Much better than a bracelet in terms of comfort for me personally.. I used to hate it until I tried one on.

Breitling had some top-grade mesh bracelets too.

·
Registered
14,422 Posts
I thought this was going to be about the IRS. I hate this time of year because of taxes.

OP, that is a badass Breitling. It's the coolest one I've seen in a very long time.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
This may be the best looking Breitling chronograph that I have ever seen. This is the anti-Breitling. What's next for the brand - Bauhaus dress watches? :)

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
And it has a hand winding movement; very sexy indeed.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I didn't like the head-on view, but the other views make the watch look spectacular

1 - 18 of 18 Posts