WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I hope you post that in the Watch Memes....or is that where it come from?

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
If you think it is funny to make a joke about killing your wife over something as trivial as a watch, then enjoy, and if not enjoying that makes me "dead inside" (say what?) then I guess I will just have to bear that burden.
I don't see it as the man killing his wife but dunking her into the water where she will swim and climb out of safe but uncomfortable.

When an ambiguous image is presented we often see what first comes to mind, make of it what you will.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Comical! Easy fix just get her involved in the madness.
I did. Now it is twice as expensive. My wife has more watches than I do.

Did the same thing with firearms several years ago.
Now she, with the help of a comity of several ladies and around 200 volunteers runs an event at our gun club for about 400 ladies once a year.
My wife and I do almost everything together.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I did. Now it is twice as expensive. My wife has more watches than I do.

Did the same thing with firearms several years ago.
Now she, with the help of a comity of several ladies and around 200 volunteers runs an event at our gun club for about 400 ladies once a year.
My wife and I do almost everything together.
That's awesome! :)

·
Registered
860 Posts
If you think it is funny to make a joke about killing your wife over something as trivial as a watch, then enjoy, and if not enjoying that makes me "dead inside" (say what?) then I guess I will just have to bear that burden.

I see it as an illustrative way to say...if a person isn't right for you then it's time to move on. Kicking someone off of an actual cliff wouldn't be funny.

·
Registered
131 Posts

People like this going out of their way to twist others words, get their panties in a bunch over nothing, take things out of context, and turn something into a problem that was zero issue whatsoever to begin with is the absolute #1 reason I can't really seem to connect with the forum. I'm a big time watch enthusiast and love sharing the excitement and joy surrounding the hobby with others, but comments like this and people with this attitude make scrolling the forum unenjoyable. Unfortunate, but the truth

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
It's only funny till someone gets hurt... then it's hilarious.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts