1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
1116 100% positive feedback. How can we trust sellers now?
It's extremely scary. The truth is, we cant. We knew the days of just "buying the seller" were numbered. Now we must rely on ourselves here on WUS or just buying from ADs. That's the only safe way.

Sent Via Tapatalk

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my bet is that it's real. the seller is a large grey market dealer.
The watch he is actually selling may be real.. but the one in the photo is 100% replica.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Hmmm... I never knew there was a fake quartz Omega, let alone a ladies model.. Its usually the automatic that they copy...

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Ok... I just checked that the ladies model does not have a helium valve. That photo of the watch looks to be a genuine.. Nothing wrong with it.. Look it up at Omega's website.. Model 2224.80... Thinking of getting it for my wife actually.. I never realized all these while that it had no helium valve..haha..

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
i think its real. {unless....someone can blow up the image of the omega 'letter' and see if those are actually 'happy feet'. The logo is in a shadow, which isnt a good thing, but I still think this is a real 2224. lady Omega

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im still saying its fake. Look at the Omega on the left compared to the right. The left is a real one, the emblems are totally different shapes. Look at the font of the dates. Look at the thickness of the "OMEGA" on each piece.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Im still saying its fake. Look at the Omega on the left compared to the right. The left is a real one, the emblems are totally different shapes. Look at the font of the dates. Look at the thickness of the "OMEGA" on each piece.

View attachment 761459
Its fine. Pretty sure its genuine. Wait and see what other oldtimers say

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I do not see any differences in that photo... Its a gen.

·
Registered
221 Posts
The only difference I see between these 2 photos is the color and shine of the bracelet, but that could be because of very different lighting conditions. Other than that, I'd say it´s genuine.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Yeah... Its all very misleading... The ladies SMP does not have the helium valve, period.

·
Registered
221 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts