WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...which is filled with custom, modded and limited ed. pieces. The temptress - a Hamilton Pioneer Chronograph. It will have a Hamilton movement based off of the 7750, 41mm steel case and 100m water resistance. Retail is $1895. Near quadruple any of my current watches. Reminds of a Bell&Ross...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,888 Posts
It is a nice watch. save your money if you really want it. Hamilton is a good brand. The nice thing about the date at 4:30is it does not eliminate a number or indice.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
If it's what you want, go for it. My first watch over 1k was a Hamilton chrono with the same modified 7750 (H31) movement (the Pan Europ), and it was definitely worth it. Hamilton makes a terrific watch, and their "higher end" pieces have fantastic fit and finish, and the great design that is present throughout most of Hamilton's offerings. The H31 is a great 7750 variant, mine has been very accurate, and the 60hr power reserve is a very nice feature.

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
Love the case shape on this one

Reactions: JakeJD

·
Premium Member
8,005 Posts
I like it. Layout is similar to that of the Speedmaster 9300.

I googled it but got different versions than this one. What's the model #?

·
Registered
6,812 Posts
Very well put together. Attractive as all get out.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
One of my first watches that got me addicted was a Hamilton Khaki Field watch. Quartz even! They are good quality and an American brand. Hopefully I can get it for lot less than retail! I see it as an affordable Omega or Bell & Ross.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I know Hamilton did the design first, but I like the Precista's acrylic crystal better

prs5-3.jpg

Reactions: Djk949

·
Registered
4,864 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
What model is this?
It's Timefactors Precista PRS-5.

No experience with that watch in particular but I have the prs-10 and it's hands down my favorite, most worn watch. Timefactors is a great company to deal with and the owner has his own watch forum as well.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ah that's right. This had caught my eye awhile back, but I'm not a fan of the Seagull Chrono Mov't. I like the 2130 and st5 though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts