WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having trouble deciding between two looks for what is essentially the same watch, the Sinn UX SDR EZM2B. My AD has the standard and the GSG9 versions available.

Briefly the pros and cons on my mind are:
1. standard version has a cleaner dial, without additional GSG9 logo
2. GSG9 version more unique, with the GSG9 connection and crown at 10 o/clock.

What does everyone think?

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unless you're a member of the GSG 9, then go with the regular one.
:-d thought about that... ex-Ranger. Hurts a bit to wear another outfits insignia, but mostly keen on the crown at 10. Something you don't see often and as its a quartz, I don't think I will need to access it often as a rightie so tucked out of the way seems like a good idea.

·
Registered
688 Posts
:-d thought about that... ex-Ranger. Hurts a bit to wear another outfits insignia, but mostly keen on the crown at 10. Something you don't see often and as its a quartz, I don't think I will need to access it often as a rightie so tucked out of the way seems like a good idea.
Sounds like you have almost worked it out yourself.

If the position of the crown at 10 o'clock is worth more to you than having another unit's insignia on the dial, then buy the GSG9.

If you don't really mind where the crown is, go for the traditional model.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I read on another forum recently that you can request the standard UX dial in the GSG9 case as an extra-cost option if you ask Sinn nicely and don't mind waiting.

This is through the UK AD, not sure about the US.

I much prefer the standard, cleaner dial, but the crown at 10 o'clock is pretty cool.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts