This or That

• This-the bluer one

• That-the redder one

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My last post was quite long winded. I am quite sure I know which way this will go, but I wanted to see what reactions and reasons I may get with this far narrower list.
This brings to light a suggestion submitted by another member in contest with the hands down winner of the last poll.

Without further ado. Please pick one with reasoning behind it please!

This: $2700

Watch Analog watch White Light Clock

or

That:$4200

Watch Analog watch Clock Rectangle Font

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Ball GMT is a good looking watch. The Tudor BB and GMT don’t do anything for me (I’ve checked them out in person). I.e. I can’t stand the rivet bracelet.
Thanks. Added the poll. Dunno why it didn’t work first time I posted

·
Premium Member
9,339 Posts
I'd go Tudor without a moment's hesitation. I find most Balls to be over-styled.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Interesting choices. I am going to vote for the Ball. First, let me say I am a Tudor fan, I own a Tudor (different model) and it is an incredibly accurate watch. This one is great looking.

But I voted for the Ball for the incredible lume, and the hands are better than the Tudor. Ball has a great heritage, and all of the specs are impressive. And it’s less pricey with comparable performance and specs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Omega Seamaster 300M 42mm Quartz
2,284 Posts
The Ball is cool.

The Tudor is meh.

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Not a fan of Tudor, but I say go for that as it'll be much easier for you to sell vs the Ball when you inevitably get tired of it a week after wearing it.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
The Ball is quite a bit busier. I prefer the Tudor.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
That has an ETA “office“ GMT movemen, correct
I believe it's a Selita SW300;

The Autavia GMT 3 Hands 60th Anniversary is powered by the Calibre 7 COSC GMT movement whose chronometric precision is certified by the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute. Beating at the frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz), it guarantees a power reserve of 50 hours.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.