WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
neither.

SST= too busy

EcoZilla= had one. on my 6.75" it looked ridiculous. gave it to friend w/ 8" wrists and it looks much better.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Late to the party, but I say nothing. Every dime you spend is more money that you don't have to put toward a dream watch. Sure something quick and easy will satisfy for a little while, but then you'll see a picture of the MM or the Sea Dweller, and you'll think, "That's it! I'm really going to save for it this time. Too bad I'm down $500 because I just had to experience the joy of buying something."

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Everyone should have a Zilla at least once. 2 times for me. Great value, and a genuinely good watch. Love mine on leather straps.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Would you mind sharing to a fellow Aussie where the SST can be purchased (with confidence) for AU$545? I have had my eye on one of these for a while and have noted the recommended retail is AU$1300.
I acknowledge it's big & busy and would probably look ridiculous on my scrawny wrist but personally I like their association with/sponsorship of my favourite V8 Supercar team. I'm sure I could find occasions to wear it on weekends with jeans & a t-shirt.
Cheers, Matt.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I like stop-gap purchases as they satisfy my need for a while. As someone who just purchased an Eco-zilla I have to say that I love it. I wore it to the gym and to play golf yesterday and really enjoyed it. Mine was pretty inexpensive and it is a lot of bang for the buck.

·
Banned
10,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Would you mind sharing to a fellow Aussie where the SST can be purchased (with confidence) for AU$545? I have had my eye on one of these for a while and have noted the recommended retail is AU$1300.
I acknowledge it's big & busy and would probably look ridiculous on my scrawny wrist but personally I like their association with/sponsorship of my favourite V8 Supercar team. I'm sure I could find occasions to wear it on weekends with jeans & a t-shirt.
Cheers, Matt.
Look on the Bay. Whetheer you buy with confidence is subjective, but I would.

I like stop-gap purchases as they satisfy my need for a while. As someone who just purchased an Eco-zilla I have to say that I love it. I wore it to the gym and to play golf yesterday and really enjoyed it. Mine was pretty inexpensive and it is a lot of bang for the buck.
Jjmcack, I had just made up my mind to hold off for a while. You're really not helping! :-d

21 - 26 of 26 Posts