WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,066 Posts

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
*****... the back of my neck is tingling. Thanks for sharing this with us...

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Wow... did you see him just gank the back off that Rolex to show it off... he is my new frigging hero.

Reactions: hoppes-no9 and AAMC

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
T​hanks for the link. There is something hypnotic about the way he cracks those open. I have his Rolex book, which is fantastic.

·
Registered
9,884 Posts
It's definitely one of the many highlights in the video!
I love the way he nonchalantly wipes the cheese knife on the back of his jacket sleeve and pops the caseback. The "interviews" are by far my favorite part of Hodinkee.

·
Premium Member
38,876 Posts
Pretty sweet. Thanks for sharing the great vid.

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love the way he nonchalantly wipes the cheese knife on the back of his jacket sleeve and pops the caseback. The "interviews" are by far my favorite part of Hodinkee.
Tell me about it. I almost didn't have the guts to pop open the back of a nonfunctional, seventies Timex that I bought at an antique store a few years back. I even had a dedicated case-back knife, too. The watch cost me a penny.

But, yes, these videos are by far the best part about Hodinkee. This is my favorite one.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I am not sure why some of these watches are so fascinating because they are one of a kinds. Isn't one of a kind the definition of "custom".

·
Registered
27,204 Posts
This guy is down to earth and very cool, watched this a few weeks ago and had to laugh when he pops that case open. Watches are meant to be worn, not babied, and he definitely knows it

·
Premium Member
9,106 Posts
Hodinkee is an awesome site! I love when they release new vids like this.

Sent from my mobile. Please excuse any typos.

·
Premium Member
6,797 Posts
Oh, man, that was absolutely awesome! The guy is the embodiment of effortless class.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
I love this video, I can't wait to see Clymer's next Talking Watches episode. IoL, I'm with you... That Universal really does so much for me!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts