WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I've seen it in person and I think it's pretty fantastic. As I understand, it uses a movement from ETA crafted exclusively for Longines.

Roger

·
Registered
172 Posts
Rare combination of functions: Day, Date, 2nd Timezone, PR and attractive design.......but I am not sure what the chrono buttons are for on the right.....my guess would be for +/- the 2nd timezone or the main hour hand sorta like quick set.....can anyone confirm ?

·
Registered
447 Posts
It has a nice look, but I don't know about blue-colored hands. The real 'blue' comes from heat treatment as I understand it. Also, all of these hands and stuff sort of confuse me. It's like having a quartz watch with 1000 functions and read outs - I just get confused and can't even reset the watch when the battery goes dead.

I really like beauty combined with a very bold and clear 'read out.' It even bugs me when I have to roll my wrist over to see the date on my Rolex because the date window can only be read perpendicularly.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I like this watch a lot and just read a review on it in a recent issue of a watch magazine although I can't remember which one.

I agree with a previous post that this one looks even better on the brown leather strap.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I like the blue color of the hands but there are too many damn hands! The two hands on either side remind me of windshield wipers!

·
Registered
916 Posts
BTW, how much does is it supposed to cost?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Great watch.. been trying to see a life one of them. Personally I love complications especially retrogrades. Heck.. slap a moonphase somewhere there and I'd still get it.

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
That is a good looking watch!
Yes, it looks overly busy, but you see an enlarged pic. In reality it will be much more discreet.
Nice touch, the blued hands!

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
It's an awesome multi complication watch, and love the retro grade registers.

It's a poor mans Maurice Lacroix Double Retrograde, and since I don't myself picking one of those up anytime soon, the Longines is a worthy alternative. :-!

This one is a bit different, but there is a Longine model that's pretty much the same.

·
Registered
742 Posts
It has a nice look, but I don't know about blue-colored hands. The real 'blue' comes from heat treatment as I understand it. Also, all of these hands and stuff sort of confuse me. It's like having a quartz watch with 1000 functions and read outs - I just get confused and can't even reset the watch when the battery goes dead.
My thoughts exactly. I'd rather have an Antea KS for much cheaper with heat blued hands than these colored ones.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Not a big Longines fan, but that's a gorgeous watch.

Greg

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
My thoughts exactly. I'd rather have an Antea KS for much cheaper with heat blued hands than these colored ones.

Are you sure the hands are not heat treated?

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Really nice watch looks even better on leather.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts