WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the new weekly contest. To enter you will need to post a bicycle and a watch that seems to be a perfect match. Preferably your own watch / bicycle.

The best composition or match will win a Watchuseek pen or pin (up to the winner). Here's a bike that got me inspired to run this contest:

It's not mine (it's not even on the market yet), but I would match it with this Clerc Hydroscaph:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks Awesome!

Welcome to the new weekly contest. To enter you will need to post a bicycle and a watch that seems to be a perfect match. Preferably your own watch / bicycle.

The best composition or match will win a Watchuseek pen or pin (up to the winner). Here's a bike that got me inspired to run this contest:

It's not mine (it's not even on the market yet), but I would match it with this Clerc Hydroscaph:

·
Banned
2,210 Posts
Great contest, Ernie!

I have the BMC RoadRacer with my Pelagos combo!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bike+and+Watch.JPG

The bicycle is a Tokyo Bike CS on a moss green frame with brown leather handle bars and seat, black mud guards, white tyres and cabling plus some upgraded gearing.

The time piece is an Omega Speedmaster Date running a Calibre 3304 with a black and white dial and a touch of red trim, worn on a black Cordura fabric strap to accentuate the sporty look and to go with the black and white accessories on the bike.

Promo shots:

Tokyo-Bike-CS-moss-green.jpg

That's the standard model bike though without some of the customisations I've done to it.

32332404004001-20.jpg

·
Registered
14,028 Posts
Only the Darth can hang with this bike.

I've had this bike for 16 years and it has logged thousands of abusive miles.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398220102.905350.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398220150.780085.jpg

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Ooooohhhhh...good one.

This

and this

Reactions: John MS and Tudoris

·
Registered
17,054 Posts
Fun thread Ernie! I won't enter (I have both already ta) but I'll play. I used to have this

uploadfromtaptalk1398244978336.jpg

And I used to have this

uploadfromtaptalk1398245457695.jpg

Both German. Both black and white. Both built like tanks and pretty badass. Both were flipped because I didn't use them, and in doing so both lost about the same - 40%ish.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts