WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It will have a blue dial either way but I just can't decide which way to go and no I can't buy two as I'm buying the LM-7 at the beginning of the year as well as several other watches I've reserved. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
my LM6gmt is one of my favs, the movement is much smoother and is based on a more advanced design than the Lm3. I alos think the LM6 case and design is more refined. The only downside for me is no AR coating on the inside of the crystal. this can make it hard to read on very sunny days at certain angles, lots of reflections.

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
I have the blue LM-3 and I did have the traveling LM-6 for a few days (blue as well) and I think the LM-6 is slightly nicer. I like the larger dial and the more refined case shape.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
I own both and much prefer the LM-6 or LM-6 GMT. The LM-6 has a larger dial and it's lugs angle to the contour of the wrist. I highly recommend the LM-6 GMT. :-!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Malyel your pictures of the blue GMT decided it for me. That is the direction I'm going to probably go.

·
Registered
8,242 Posts
Malyel your pictures of the blue GMT decided it for me. That is the direction I'm going to probably go.
I think you'll be very happy with the LM-6 GMT. For a few extra bucks the GMT adds quite a bit of aesthetic beauty and some extra functionality.

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
I think you'll be very happy with the LM-6 GMT. For a few extra bucks the GMT adds quite a bit of aesthetic beauty and some extra functionality.
No kidding, it's a beautiful watch all around. The yellow GMT is calling my name. I hope to have one on my wrist in the next few months. We'll see how it goes!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts